Monday, 30 November 2015

Work In Progress Update


Cover page complete.
Contents Page is in progress and incomplete.
DPS is incomplete.




6 comments:

  1. I really like your colour scheme. I think you rmast head is really creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colour scheme of your magazine so far. The colours really suit the genre and jordans skin tone.
    To improve I would think about placement of the photos on the contents page because if it was printed out the pictures would be in the fold, otherwise its really goood :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like your cover page as the colour scheme works well and its different from the usual which makes it look interesting. however, it looks empty and it doesn't look as interesting as it should and it looks a little bit blurry/soft which should be fixed. your contents page looks appealing but the position of the text should be fixed. overall, i think that your magazine looks good and will look better if you fix the problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you shopuld change the colour of the masterhead, its abit... yuno

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your front cover. Bold, eye-catching, and professional all the qualities your front cover needs. I also like the pictures used on your contents page but you still need to finish it off but I like the layout. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cover- Your cover is well executed as your masthead a choice of image are correct and they are some of the best features but i think you need to changed your colour scheme to make the cover stand out and be eyecatching.

    Contents- A good start to your contents page.

    ReplyDelete