I presented my prezi in class before half term and I received some constructive criticism from my fellow classmates. I posted it onto youtube so I could post it into my blog and I watched it over so I could remind myself of the presentation. As a shy person, I didn't present properly and I don't do well under pressure so I wasn't answering the questions that were thrown at me properly.
My Ideas Before Feedback:
- I was going to call my magazine "Unleashed" , "Official, or "Mainstream" but I liked "Unleashed" more.
- My genre was R&B and Hip Hop.
- My price was undecided.
Feedback:
- Classmates didn't like my magazine name as they thought that it was a bit childish and a bit basic and didn't stand out.
- They asked how my magazine was different from XXL ,since I chose to do the same genre of them, Hip Hop and R&B, and I didn't know how to answer the question since it was on the spot.
- I should think of a price for my magazine.
- Develop my ideas for the contents.
My Changed Ideas Based On The Feedback:
- I am going to change my magazine name from "Unleashed" to "Dynasty" - I have chosen this name because Dynasty means a group of people or family that have power. My magazine will create bonds and togetherness and with the articles I will be writing, I will be able to create a bond with the artists and as an industry, creating links will help me to boost the popularity which will help to increase the power of the magazine that has been created as a team. My magazine promotes power.
- Instead of doing Hip Hop and R&B, I am going to do Grime and R&B - this is because there isn't many grime magazines, maybe even none, and my magazine was too similar to XXL so I changed the genre.
- The price for my magazine will be £2.99 - so it's affordable for students since my target audience is 16-25 as it is the legal age for you to start working and as a person who likes Grime and R&B I know that most people around my age like this genre as well. It is is cheap but not too cheap since the contents will be detailed and well thought through.
- There will be interview pages, competitions, artist profiles, a variety of photography etc..
Hopefully my changed ideas based on the feedback will help me to create a better DPS, Cover Page and Contents Page and was better than my original ideas.
Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment